Aavin virudhunagar hiring the candidates for deputy secretary posts. They released the official notification on their website. If the candidates eligible for this exam then we easily apply for that exam. The aspirants must apply within 07 January 2021.
• They also released the important dates for this requirement.
• Starting date for submission for this application – 23rd December 2020
• Final Date for submitting this application Form – 07th January 2021
1.Department name – Aavin-Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers
2.Job category – Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs
3.Total No of vacancies – 21 post
4.Apply mode – Online
5.Job Location – Virudhunager
6.Official Website – www.aavinmilk.com
Number of Posts
• Total number of Vacancies: 21
• Senior Factory Assistant – 6 Posts
• Technician – 3 Posts
• Junior Executive – 1 Posts
• Extension Officer – 1 Posts
• Executive – 3 Posts
• Deputy Manager – 4 Posts
• Manager – 3 Posts
• Senior Factory Assistant – 12th Pass or ITI
• Technician – 8th/10th + ITI/Diploma/Certificate in relevant fields
• Junior Executive – Any Degree + Typewriting
• Extension Officer – Any Degree + Cooperative Training
• Executive – BE/B.Tech/PG/Diploma
• Deputy Manager – PG/BE/B.Tech in relevant fields
• Manager – MBA/CA/ICWA/BE/B.Tech
The upper age limit is 32 years for this recruitment.
• General category – Rs.250/-
• SC/ST – Rs.100/-
They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
• Written Exam
How to Apply for these post
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam by the www.aavinmilk.com official website. And the last date to apply for this exam is 07.01.2021. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies
Step 5: Finally we sent the application through the mentioned address in the notification. It easily reaches the administration.
The salary depends upon your posts.
• The minimum salary is Rs. 19500/- per month
• The maximum salary is Rs. 1,19,500/ per month
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, experience related certificates, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc.