Chennai Port Trust hiring the candidates for deputy secretary posts. They released the official notification on their website. If the candidates eligible for this exam then we easily apply for that exam. The aspirants must apply within 11th January 2021.
• They also released the important dates for this requirement.
• Starting date for submission for this application – 11th December 2020
• Final Date for submitting this application Form – 11th January 2021
Department name – Chennai Port Trust Recruitment
Jab category – Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs
Name of the post – Deputy Secretary
Total No of vacancies – 01 post
Apply mode – Online
Job Location – Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Post name and Education qualification
Deputy Secretary – The candidates must complete their degree from a recognized University. And 9 years of experience in related fields.
• The upper age limit is 40 years for this recruitment.
• And they expect 9 to 10 years of experience.
1. The OBC categories candidates had 3 years of age relaxation.
2. SC/ST categories candidates had the 5 years of age relaxation.
3. The person with disabilities had the 10 years relaxation.
4. The PWD candidates in SC/ST had 15 years relaxation.
5. The PWD candidates in OBC categories had 13 years relaxation.
There is no application fees needed for this exam.
Chennai port trust selects the candidates based on their graduation and experience. They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
• Deputation basis
How to Apply for this post?
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam. And the last date to apply for this exam is 11.01.2021. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies
Step 5: Finally we sent the application through the mentioned address in the notification. It easily reaches the administration.
The salary depends upon your posts.
The minimum salary is Rs. 13000/- per month
The maximum salary is Rs. 18250/ per month
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, graduation certificate and experience related certificates, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc.
Apply mode: Online