Chennai Revenue Department invites applications for recruitment of 02 Driver Posts. They released the official notification on their website. If the candidates are eligible for this exam then we easily apply for that exam. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website.
• They also released the important dates for this requirement.
• Starting date for submission for this application – 26.12.2020
• Final Date for submitting this application Form – 11.01.2021
1. Department name – The Commissionerate of Revenue Administration, Chennai
2. Job category – Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs
3. Name of the post – Driver Posts
4. Total No of vacancies – 02
5. Apply mode – Online
6. Job Location – Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
7. Apply Link – https://www.tn.gov.in/
Driver post – 8th pass + Light Vehicle Driving Licenses with Minimum 2 Years Experience
• General Candidates – 30 years
• BC & MBC/DNC – 32 years
• SC,SC(A), ST and destitute windows in all communities – 35 years
Chennai Revenue Department selects the candidates based on their marks in 10th standard or higher secondary. They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
• Short Listing
How to Apply for these post
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam by the https://www.tn.gov.in/ official website. And the last date to apply for this exam is 11.01.2021. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies
Step 5: Finally we sent the application through the mentioned address in the notification. It easily reaches the administration.
The salary depends upon your posts.
• The minimum salary is Rs.19500/- per month
• The maximum salary is Rs. 62000/ per month
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, experience related certificates, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc.
Apply Mode – Online