The bank aspirant got the great news from exim bank. They released the official notification for their recruitment. They are eager to hire the 60 candidates for management trainee posts. The Exim bank is the Export-Import Bank of India. They expect the management trainee for their administration. And they are looking for B.E/MBA/B. Tech / LLB/ CA background candidates. Eligible candidates will easily apply for these jobs through their official website.
• They also released the important dates for this requirement.
• Starting date for submission for this application – 19 December 2020
• Final Date for submitting this application Form – 30 December 2020
1. Department name – Exim Bank
2. Jab category – Central Govt. Jobs
3. Name of the post – Management Trainee
4. Total No of vacancies – 60
5. Apply mode – Online
6. Experience – Fresher
7. Job Location – Bangalore/ Ahmedabad
Post name and Education qualification
Management Trainee (Information Technology)
The candidates must be completed the B.E/ B. Tech CSE/IT/ Electronics communication with minimum 60 % marks in any MCA or graduation course.
Management Trainee (Human Resource)
The aspirant had the post graduation in any discipline with personnel management/Degree in hr/diploma in any discipline.
And they had minimum 60% aggregate marks in diploma/postgraduate/degree.
Management Trainee (Law)
The Law department expects the LLB/LAW graduation and recently passed out students are also eligible to apply with 60% marks.
Management Trainee ( International Trade & Economic Research)
The candidates must pass the post-graduation in the economic field. And they had the minimum 60% aggregate marks in their post graduation.
Management Trainee(Corporate advances and loans/project trade/Internal credit audit/Treasury and Accounts)
The candidates must pass in the MBA/PGDBA with the specialization of chartered accountants or finance.
• The age limitation for SC/ST candidates – 30 years
• The age limitation for UR/EWS -25 years
• And OBC ( non-creamy layer) candidates – 28 years
• Furthermore, the PWD candidates in UR/EWS had the maximum 35 years age limitation, SC/ST had 40 years and OBC – 38 YEARS.
1. They mentioned the application fees for other categories is Rs. 600/-
2. SC, ST, PWD and departmental candidates had Rs. 100/- fees
NBCC selects the candidates by the following selection procedures. They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
• Written Test
• Personal interview
How to Apply for these post
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam by the www.nbccindia.com official website. And the last date to apply for this exam is 31.12.2020. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies and soft copies.
Step 5: Furthermore, we make the payment for the exam through the net banking, mobile banking, debit card etc.
Step 6: Finally we sent the application through the online mode. It easily reaches the administration.
Name of the posts
• Management Trainee in Information Technology Dept.
• Management Trainee in Human Resource Dept.
• Management Trainee in Law Dept.
• Management Trainee in International Trade/Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research/Finance/Industry)
• Management Trainee in Corporate Loans & trade/ lines of credit/ Treasury accounts/compliance/ Risk Management)
1.The salary per month is Rs. 40,000/- .
2.And they mentioned the annual CTC shall be Approximately Rs. 17 lakhs per annum
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc. We easily apply for this exam through the online.
Apply mode: Online