IBPS clerk exam registration 2019 @ ibps.in: check the required documents and application process – www.freshjob.in
IBPS clerk registration 2019 starts @ ibps.in. IBPS has invited online application to fill 12075 clerical vacancies in banks. Apply directly here now. Check the detailed application process here with the necessary documents.
IBPS Clerk 2019 releases the notification PDF on the official website ibps.in. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online applications for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2019. Candidates can register for IBPS Clerk IX 2019 recruitment by 9 October. Apply here from the direct link given below. IBPS aims to fill the vacant posts of 12075 clerks in nationalized banks participating in this recruitment drive. Here is the direct IBPS clerk registration link. Check the detailed eligibility criteria and application procedure given below. Also know what is the requirement of all documents while applying online for IBPS Clerk 2019.
The IBPS clerk online application process is simple and candidates can apply easily by following the steps listed below. These steps will make it easier for the candidates to fill the IBPS Clerk Form 2019 without any hassle. Only those candidates will be accepted by the IBPS who fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the post of IBPS clerk. Detailed eligibility criteria along with age limit and educational qualification are given in the article below. Before applying for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019, check the following article:
IBPS Clerk 2019 Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification Release Date||12th September|
|Start of Online Application Process||17th September|
|Last Date to Apply Online||9th October|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019||November 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 Exam||7th, 8th, 14th and 21st December 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 Result Declaration||December-January 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019||January 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 Exam||19 January 2020|
|IBPS PO Mains 2019 Result Declaration||December 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS Clerk Application Process 2019
Take a look at the step-wise process to apply for IBPS Clerk-IX Recruitment 2019. Here we have listed the application procedure step-wise, which will help the candidates to apply without any difficulty.
- Visit the official website ibps.in
2. Click on “Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Clerk IX”
3. Click on “New Registration”
4. Enter Details such as Candidate’s Name, Category, Address & other
5. Complete entire steps of Basic Info, Photo & Signature, Details, Preview & Uploads
- Pay the fee
The application fee for the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam for different categories is as follows:
General – Rs 600
SC / ST / PWD / Exam candidates – Rs 100
- Save the confirmation page
Documents required to fill IBPS Clerk Online Form 2019:
- Printout of application form
- E-Receipt of application fee
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Prelims and Mains
- 10TH Passing Certificate
- 12th Passing / Provisional Certificate
- Original Photo ID Proof – Driving License / Aadhaar Card / PAN Card / Voter ID Card
- Category certificate for OBC / SC / ST / PWD
Important point to note
- Fill all the required details such as candidate’s name, category, address, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, and preferences for participating banks, examination centers and other information.
- Candidates will not be allowed to change or amend the form after submission.
- IBPS will not be responsible for any incorrect or incorrect details filled by candidates.
- Candidates have to meet the clerk eligibility criteria – 1 January 2019 is for the age limit and 9 October 2019 is for the educational qualification.
- The online application will be completed after the candidate pays the fee online.
- Admission of candidates to the examination center is provisional; It is allowed to enter the examination center without verification of documents.
- Final selection of candidates will be done only after verification of documents
Today i post IBPS clerk exam registration 2019 @ ibps.in: check the required documents and application process – www.freshjob.in apply now and enjoy.
- SBI SO Recruitment 2019, apply online for 477 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts @ sbi.co.in, application starts from today – www.freshjob.in