There is an official notification that has been announced by the ICICI Bank Recruitment to the people. The candidates who are all willing to get the job can check out the notification on the official website. To apply for the job there are plenty of terms and conditions where a candidate needs to follow up. It is very essential for a candidate to know each and every detail given by the Bank. It is basically a private sector job where the job vacancy would be all over India.
Check out the official notification in the official website provided by the bank which makes the work easier. The details that are given are very important to check around and apply according to the notification for the job. Mostly, it comes in applying in online mode for every exam.
Details for the exam
Organization: ICICI Bank Recruitment
Job Type: Private Sector
Post name: PO post
Total vacancies: Various vacancies
Location: All over India
Well, these are all the details that are very important to apply for the job and ensure to check the basic required details completely. The candidate has to get the better one for which the private sector has to check around on processing the whole details for applying to the exam.
Reference Link: https://www.icicicareers.com/website/Jobs/Hot-Jobs/1934985.html
What are all the eligibility criteria and required details for the job post?
Those who have completed graduation with 50% marks in any discipline. Up to 27 years of age as of 1 March 2020 (should have been born on or after 1 March 1993). Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the selection process
Required documents: It is said that the candidates must provide a school, diploma and college or university certificate which has to be a recognized one.
Age limit details are
- Minimum Age Limit 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit 27 Years
OBC: 03 Years/ SC/ST: 05 Years (Check Notification)
1. written test
2. degree documents
Fee details for the Job post
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee No Fee
- SC/ST Candidate Application Fee No Fee
The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Delhi, Haryana, Karnataka, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu
Apply procedure for the job post
1. Visit the official website of ICICI Bank Recruitment which is provided by the private sectors.
2. You will be redirected to the homepage where you can find the official notification of the job post and click on it.
3. Then the details for the job post of the Indian Air Force and start to apply for the post
4. Then fill out all the details that are asked to and submit the required details.
5. After completing the process verify everything and also can check out by clicking the edit option.
Dates to apply
End date: 30.06.2022
Apply mode: Online