Income Tax Department Releases their official notification for steno and tax asst posts. The interested and eligible candidates easily apply for this exam through the online. There are 8 different types of vacancies present in this hiring.
1. They also released the important dates for this requirement.
2. Final Date – 2nd Feb 2021
• Department name – Income Tax Department
• Job category – Central Govt. Jobs
• Name of the post – Tax Assist/Steno
• Total No of vacancies – 08
• Apply mode – Offline
• Income Tax Inspector – 01 Post
• Tax Assistants- 06 Posts
• Stenographer Grade II – 01 Post
• The educational qualification is varied depending upon your post. The minimum and common expectation is candidates must have passed their graduation in any recognized university or institute.
• Candidates must have the speed typing skill.
Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
Maximum Age Limit – 30 years
1. The OBC categories candidates had 3 years of age relaxation.
2. SC/ST categories candidates had the 5 years of age relaxation.
3. The person with disabilities had the 10 years relaxation.
4. The PWD candidates in SC/ST had 15 years relaxation.
5. The PWD candidates in OBC categories had 13 years relaxation.
They select the candidates based on their qualification. They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
1. Personal Interview
2. Document Verification
How to Apply for these post
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam by the mentioned address. And the last date to apply for this exam is 02.02.2021. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies
Step 5: Finally we sent the application for mentioned address. It easily reaches the administration.
Salary is calculated based on your posts
Minimum salary is Rs.25,500/-
Maximum salary is Rs.44,900/-
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc.
Applying Mode: Online