The central government has announced the job vacancies in Cabin Crew and Executive Delay Monitoring Cell which is also called INDIGO Cabin Crew. The candidates who are all interested or in need of the job can apply to the posts that are given in the official website. The candidates can check out the complete process for the vacancy and also the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification link.
Moreover, the government has announced a lot of job vacancies to the people according to their qualification, age and the required eligibility criteria. If you visit the official website you will be able to find out the complete details of the post and the vacancy for the job.
The complete details of the post
Organization: Indigo Cabin Crew Recruitment
Employment Type: IT Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Various Vacancies
Post Name: Cabin Crew and Executive Delay Monitoring Cell
Location: All Over India
The candidates have to verify these instructions before applying to the job post and get it done with the requirement. They must follow the original source that is given in the site and create their own registration process to apply for the exam.
What are the eligibility criteria?
If you ask about the eligibility criteria the candidate has to refer to the official notification that is provided in the official website.
1. Qualification: The candidate must have completed a certificate from the recognized School, Diploma, College or some university.They have to provide the required certificate and refer to the complete notification as well.
2. Age Limit: The candidate must be above 18 years old and the limit for applying to the exams would be 30 years.
3. Selection Process: Written Exam
4. Required documents: resume, Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must, government certificate ID proof like the Pan Card, Voter ID, passport.
So, the candidates have to follow the above mentioned terms and conditions that are processed for the Indigo Cabin Crew Recruitment. It is basically required to get through the whole process of attending the exams that are required of it. It is way better to attend the exam in which the notifications are very important for the exams.
Responsibilities about this work mentioned below
- Ensure that all DGCA requirements is fallout and that all applicable licenses are current
- Following your agreement to the best of your abilities and ensuring that all ethical practices are followed
- To comply with flying duties, keep your medically healthy and fulfill all rest restriction
- The accountable for adhering to all Roaster requirements and submitting all reports on schedule
- Ensure that you are familiar with all your circulation and that you are informed about your products and services
Refer Link: https://www.govtjobsguru.co.in/indigo-cabin-crew-recruitment/
How to apply for the exam?
1. First thing, visit the official website of https://goindigo.app.param.ai/hiring-events/ with the stable internet connection
2. Then find out the official notification of the job post in the website and click on it to read out the complete terms and conditions.
3. Then start the complete registration process for the exam and then make the registration process.
4. Click on the registration option and start to fill out the details that are asked.
5. Most importantly, check out the eligibility criteria and follow the complete process for applying to the exams.
6. Then, the candidate has to provide all the required documents to fill out the results completely.
7. After completing all these procedures make sure to get the opportunity of accessing the things on various forms to ensure the application completely.
Dates to Apply
Last Date: 15/07/2022
Apply Mode: Online