The JIPMER has announced the recruitment for the various roles for about 05 vacancies. The recruiters have given the notification that is mentioned in the official website where the complete process has been provided. The interested candidate can check out the recruiting process and can apply for the job post. It is clearly given the job position and also the vacancy to the roles which can help the candidates to apply for the post. Each and every specific detail is mentioned in the official website that makes the candidate understand the notification.
The candidates can check out the official notification about the job post on the website. Make sure to check out the experience notification of the job and apply properly to make the complete process for the exam. It was completely provided due to which the various aspects are provided in the notifications. Each thing has to be verified and the new system of applying to the exams are completely provided on the vacancies in the official notification of the recruiters in the website.
Details about the Job Post
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
Category: Central Government of India
Roles of category PSU Jobs
Job name: Research Assistant
Job vacancies: 01
Here are the job particulars to check it out and the candidate can get the knowledge about applying to the exam. It is said that the official website has provided more information regarding the job post. Each one who is applying to the post must get to know about the complete job details like eligibility criteria and the required details for the post.
Referring Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I13wzxLgmDTotom0Bya6xvphO-t7xpTM/view pdf file.
Applying procedure for the exam
1. Visit the official website of the JIPMER website with the stable internet connection in https://jipmer.edu.in any smart device like smartphone, personal computer, laptops etc.
2. In the web browser you can visit the homepage and click on the notification to check out the required things for the exam.
3. Then submit all the required things that have been asked and make sure to check out the details and move towards the next step.
4. This would take to the next page on the browser and complete it with submitting all required things.
5. Now the process has been completed for applying to the exam and finding out the verification link.
Eligibility criteria for the exam
Educational Qualification: The candidate must provide their school. Diploma and college or university certificate of an identified institution.
Age Limit: For this Assistant Passport Officer, the candidate has to be within 56 years and not above the mentioned age.
Required Documents for the Exam
- Degree Documents
- Copies of these documents
- Photocopies as well as hard copies of the documents
- Relevant degree mark sheets from school & college or University
- Some government proof identification
- Previous jobs working experience
Dates to be Noted
Start Date 21.06.2022
Last Date 15.07.2022
Apply mode: Online