NBCC recruitment recently new their notification for the engineer posts. The candidates visit the official notification in the NBCC official website and all detailed facilities are available in their website. Interested candidates will able to register for these jobs. The NBCC is the Government of India Navratna, Central public sector Enterprise which is comes under the Ministry of Urban Affair and Housing. And they invited the applications for their recruitment. And they looking the Engineer graduates whose are comes under the Engineer and civil on contract basis.
- The Notification advertisement No – 04/2020
- Starting date for submission for this application – 11 November 2020
- Final date for submitting this application is – 15 December 2020
Department name – NBCC (India) Limited
Jab category – Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the post – Engineer posts (civil service, electrical service)
Total No of vacancies – 100
Apply mode – Online
Official website – nbccindia.com
Job Location – Delhi, Odisha, Jharkhand etc.
Post name and Education qualification
• The candidates must be passed the BE/ B Tech Degree in electrical Engineering or any equivalent degree from any government recognized institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
• But SC/ST & PWD candidates had the minimum 55% aggregate marks.
• These are the eligibility criteria for all jobs application.
In the civil services candidates had the minimum 2 years of experience in the field of EPC/PMC/Infrastructure/Real Estate. And they provide the one year relaxation in experience for M tech course candidates. Furthermore, the candidates must have the relevant experience in the construction related activities. For example supervision/execution of building construction or infrastructure works. Moreover candidates had the proficiency in computer usage will be preferred.
In the Electrical department the candidates must have the 2 years of experience. And one year relaxation in experience will be provided for candidates who has done M Tech course. Moreover, candidates must have the relevant experience in the execution and planning of wide range of electrical engineering projects. And computer usage proficiency is preferred.
• The age limitation is mentioned in this notification is the candidates must not exceed age of 35 years.
• And the maximum age limit is 35 years for all candidates.
1. The OBC categories candidates had the 3 years of age relaxation.
2. SC/ST categories candidates had the 5 years of age relaxation.
3. The person with disabilities had the 10 years relaxation.
4. The PWD candidates in SC/ST had 15 years relaxation.
5. The PWD candidates in OBC categories had 15 years relaxation.
1. They mentioned the application fees for other categories is Rs. 550/-
2. SC, ST, PWD and departmental candidates had No fees
NBCC selects the candidates by the following selection procedures. They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
• Written Test
• Group discussion
• Personal interview
How to Apply for these post
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply this exam by the www.nbccindia.com official website. And last date for apply this exam is 15.12.2020. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and full fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies and soft copies.
Step 5: Furthermore, we make the payment for the exam through the net banking, mobile banking, debit card and etc.
Step 6: Finally we sent the application through the online mode. It easily reach the administration.
Name of the posts
• Engineer (Electrical) -20 Posts (UR-10, 0BC-05, SC-3, ST-1, EWS-1) (including 01 post of PWD)
• Engineer (civil) -80 posts (UR-34, 0BC-20, SC-13, ST-6, EWS-7) (including 03 post of PWD)
1. The salary for per month is Rs. 42,500/- .
2. And they mentioned the annual CTC shall be Approximately Rs. 6.4 lacks per annum
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in Department. They mostly require self-attested matriculation certificate, secondary certificate and graduation certificate and etc.
Apply mode: Online