NPCIL released their official notification on their official website for various posts. Candidates who are eligible for this exam then we easily apply for this exam through offline. The announced the vacancies in Trade Apprentice posts in Indian nationals. They released the 50 posts for trade apprentices.
• They also released the important dates for this requirement.
• Starting date for submission for this application – 16-06-2021
• Final Date for submitting this application Form – 07-07-2021
Department name – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Jab category – Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the post – Trade Apprentice
Total No of vacancies – 50
Apply mode – Online
Official website – npcilcareers.co.in
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
• The age limitation mentioned in this notification is that candidates must not exceed the age of 14 years.
• And the maximum age limit is 24 years for all candidates.
1. The OBC categories candidates had 3 years of age relaxation.
2. SC/ST categories candidates had the 5 years of age relaxation.
3. The person with disabilities had the 10 years relaxation.
4. The PWD candidates in SC/ST had 15 years relaxation.
5. The PWD candidates in OBC categories had 13 years relaxation.
There is no application fees needed for this exam.
NPCIL selects the candidates based on their marks in 10th standard or higher secondary. They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
• Marks scored in SSLC/Diploma/ITI
• Personal interview
How to Apply for these posts?
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam by the http://www.npcil.nic.in official website. And the last date to apply for this exam is 07.07.2021. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies
Step 5: Finally we sent the application through the mentioned address in the notification. It easily reaches the administration.
• The salary is depends upon your posts
• This makes the suitable salary for the recognized posts.
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc.