Puducherry Electrical Sector released the official notification for junior engineer post. The candidates must complete the B.E or B.Tech graduation in the recognized sector. The interested candidates easily apply for this examination through the online.
• They also released the important dates for this requirement.
• Starting date for submission for this application – 12th December 2020
• Final Date for submitting this application Form – 04th January 2021
Department name – Puducherry Electrical Sector
Jab category – Govt. Jobs
Name of the post – Junior Engineer Post
Total No of vacancies – 42
Apply mode – Online
Job Location – Puducherry
- The candidates must have completed their graduation in Electrical Engineering sector in recognized institutes or university.
- Otherwise candidates must complete their diploma in any other institutes.
They expect three years of experience in the electrical sector. Candidates must have experience in the operation field and power system transmission and distribution field. Furthermore, aspirants submit the certificate for their job related.
- The age limitation mentioned in this notification is that candidates must not exceed the age of 18 years.
- And the maximum age limit is 30 years for all candidates.
1.The OBC categories candidates had 3 years of age relaxation.
2.SC/ST categories candidates had the 5 years of age relaxation.
3.Disabled Defence Service Personnel had the 8 years of age relaxation in scheduled categories.
There are no application fees needed for this exam.
Government of Puducherry Electricity Department Selects the candidates based on their written exam. They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
• Written Test
• Document verification
How to Apply for these post
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam by their official website. And the last date to apply for this exam is 04.01.2021. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies
Step 5: Finally we sent the application through the online. It easily reaches the administration.
• The salary is depends upon your posts
• They provides the Rs. 33,000/- salary
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc.
Applying Mode: Online
Apply mode: Online