Pune Metro Rail – Joint Chief Project Manager Vacancy Recruitment has released on their official website. Want to apply for it? Here find here all range of details.
Pune Metro Rail – Joint Chief Project Manager Vacancy Recruitment – Apply Now
Recruiter Name Pune Metro Rail
Role name: Joint Chief Project Manager
Vacancy details are: 1 Post
Payscale details are: Rs. 90,000 – Rs. 2,40,000/-Per Month
Place of work: Pune
Final date: 07/04/2020
Graduation details are
1. Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro), a Joint Venture Company with equal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Pune Metro Rail Project in the state of Maharashtra. To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, for Pune Metro Rail Project, applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian Nationality from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU’s / Govt. Organization/ Metro Related Infrastructure Industries for Civil department having relevant experience, for the undermentioned posts on Contract/ Deputation basis for a period of five years.
2. Name of the Post: Joint Chief Project Manager (CivilDepot)-E5 (for Pune Metro Rail Project) – 01 No
3. Pay-scale (IDA): Rs. 90,000 – 2,40,000/-
4. Minimum Educational Qualification: Full time B.E / B. Tech in Civil discipline from a Govt. recognised Institute/ University.
5. Minimum Experience (Post Qualification): Candidate should have minimum 15 Years of total Executive experience in the Civil Depot department in Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSUs / Govt. Organisation / Metro Related Infrastructure Industries along with the following:
A. The candidates from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSUs/Govt. Organisation: Candidates must be presently working in IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/- OR have worked at least 03 years in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/- or CDA Pay Matrix Level 12 (7th CPC) as on closing date. OR
B. The Candidates from Metro Related Infrastructure Industries: The candidates from Metro related Infrastructure Industries who are drawing salary (CTC) of Rs. 2,00,000/- per month (approximately) are eligible to apply. The candidates either from ‘A’ or ‘B’ should have experience in latest technology of Construction of Civil Metro Station, Viaduct, Pre-stress Bridges, Project Management, Drawings/ Feasibility, Design of Bridges/ Substructure & Foundation, RCC Viaduct Superstructure, Pile Lengths, Estimation, Tendering, Stores Management, Sales, Purchase, Auction, Inventories, Procurement of Stores Items, Civil Works related to Depot etc.
Interview process are
1. Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail id provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents / testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at “Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited”, First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune-411 001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with e-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA-Metro website www.mahametro.org for updated information
2. The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through registered e-mail id.
3. The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on MAHA-Metro website.
4. The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and selfattested copies of all the relevant documents and testimonials
5. Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for loss / delay in post.
Pune Metro Rail, Pune,Maharastra,India
1. The selection method will comprise Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per post’s category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age / lesser experience/ relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in same post / appropriate lower post as per performance during interview.
2. MEDICAL EXAMINATION: The selected candidate will have to undergo medical fitness examination in MAHA-Metro’s nominated hospital as per the prescribed medical category. The details of medical standard can be seen on MAHA – M e t r o W e b s i t e (Link— Career).
How to Apply :
1. Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. Self-attested copies of all relevant documents should be attached with the application.
2. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 07/04/2020.
Apply mode: Online