State Bank of India will release the Engineer (Fire) Jobs this Year 2020. They released the official notification on their website. If the candidates are eligible for this examination then we easily apply for that exam. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
• They also released the important dates for this requirement.
• Starting date for submission for this application – 22.12.2020
• Final Date for submitting this application Form – 11.01.2021
• Department name – State Bank of India
• Job category – Bank Jobs
• Name of the post – Engineer
• Total No of vacancies – 16
• Apply mode – Online
• Job Location – All Over India
• Applying Link – https://recruitment.bank.sbi/crpd-sco-fire-2020-21-32/apply
Post name and Education qualification
Fire Engineer – Applicants should pass B.E, B.Tech from a recognized board.
• The upper age limit is 40 years for this recruitment.
They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
How to Apply for these post
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam by the www.sbi.co.in official website. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies
Step 5: Finally we sent the application through the online. It easily reaches the administration.
The salary depends upon your posts.
• The minimum salary is Rs. 23700/- per month
• The maximum salary is Rs. 42020/ per month
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, experience related certificates, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc.
Apply Mode : Online