SEBI Recruitment 2022 has released for 120 Officer Grade A (AM) Posts. Want to apply for it? Find here all details. Want to check here. check below.
SEBI RECRUITMENT 2022 Details
Recruiter Name: Securities and Exchange Board of India
Range of category: Central Govt Jobs
Range of content: Regular Basis
Total No of Vacancies: 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream And Official Language Stream Posts
Place of Posting: Anywhere in India
Starting Date: 05.01.2022
Last Date: 24.01.2022
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.sebi.gov.in/
Graduation denials are
1. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) General Stream – Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / CWA.
2. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Legal Stream – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
3. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Information Technology Stream – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
4. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Research Stream – Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
5. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Official Language Stream – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
Range of age limit
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on December 31, 2021 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SEBI official Notification 2022 for more reference
Payscale details are
a. Probation: The successful candidates recruited for the post of Officer Grade ‘A’ shall undergo probation of two years. The candidates shall be confirmed in the services of SEBI subject to their satisfactory performance during the probation period.
b. Pay: The pre-revised pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years). Presently, the gross emolument including SEBI’s Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx. Rs.1,15,000/- p.m. without accommodation and Rs.80,500/- p.m. with accommodation.
c. Benefits: Other benefits viz., Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses, Eye Refraction, Education Allowance, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility and all other benefits as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in SEBI.
d. Accommodation: Residential accommodation would be provided subject to availability.
Interview process are
Phase I On-Line Examination
Phase II On-Line Examination & Interview
Fee details are
Rs.1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges
SC/ ST/ PwBD
Rs.100/- as intimation charges
Payment Of Fees Online Mode:
1. Payment of application fee/ intimation charges has to be done after successful registration of the application else application will be treated as cancelled.
2. Candidates have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through ON-LINE mode.
3. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
4. The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Procedure to apply
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the SEBI website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.sebi.gov.in/ from 05.01.2022 to 24.01.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Starting Date for Submission of Application 05.01.2022
Last date for Submission of Application 24.01.2022
Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for On-Line Examinations) Will be intimated by email/SMS
Phase I On-Line Examination 20.02.2022
Phase II On-Line Examination (except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream) 20.03.2022
Paper 2 of Phase II of Information Technology Stream 03.04.2022
Phase III Interview Dates will be intimated