There is an official notification that has been announced by the Securities and Exchange Board of India to the people. The candidates who are all willing to get the job can check out the notification on the official website. To apply for the job there are plenty of terms and conditions where a candidate needs to follow up. It is very essential for a candidate to know each and every detail given by the organization. It is basically a Tamil Nadu government job where the job vacancy would be all over India.
Check out the official notification in the official website provided by the organization which makes the work easier. The details that are given are very important to check around and apply according to the notification for the job. Mostly, it comes in applying in online mode for every exam.
Details for the exam
Organization: Securities and Exchange Board of India
Job Type: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
Post name: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Total vacancies: 24
Location: All over India
Well, these are all the details that are very important to apply for the job and ensure to check the basic required details completely. The candidate has to get the better one for which the Central government has to check around on processing the whole details for applying to the exam.
What are all the eligibility criteria and required details for the job post?
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have completed their education from the B.E/B.Tech graduation.
Required documents: It is said that the candidates must provide a school, diploma and college or university certificate which has to be a recognized one.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years.
Fees for the Application
To know more about the fees just click on the job post Securities and Exchange Board of India 2022.
- UR/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Interview process for the job
1.Online Test (Phase-I, II),
Apply procedure for the job post
1. Visit the official website of Securities and Exchange Board of India which is provided www.afcat.cdac.in
2. You will be redirected to the homepage where you can find the official notification of the job post and click on it.
3. Then the details for the job post of the Indian Air Force and start to apply for the post
4. Then fill out all the details that are asked to and submit the required details.
5. After completing the process verify everything and also can check out by clicking the edit option.
Dates to apply
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jul-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 31-07-2022
- Paper 2 of Phase II Examination: 24th September 2022
- Phase I On-Line Examination and Paper 1 of Phase II Examination: 27th August 2022
Apply mode: Online