Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019 has announced for 510 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) . Here we have collected all details about it. Here all details filtered and important details only updated to easy to apply. Check below all complete details about it.
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019
Govt Organisation name: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
A post office is a public department that provides a customer service to the public and handles their mail needs. Post offices offer mail-related services such as acceptance of letters and parcels; provision of post office boxes; and sale of postage stamps, packaging, and stationery. In addition, many post offices offer additional services: providing and accepting government forms (such as passport applications), processing government services and fees (such as road tax), and banking services (such as savings accounts and money orders). The chief administrator of a post office is called a postmaster.
Total mentioned vacancies 510 Posts
Post name: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
All available Category : Tamilnadu Government Jobs
Location of work: Tamil Nadu
Last date: 31/12/2019
Official company site: www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- Good communication skills
- prepare all knowledge according to syllabus
- Good analytical skills
All vacancy details are
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) 510
Educational details are
Passed Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th Class/Matriculation.
Must have Studied the Tamil Language as a subject at least up to 10th Class.
Age limit details are: No Upper Age Limit.
Total interview process are
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Salary details are: Best Salary.
“Also Check Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 – 300 Vacancy”
Refer to the Official Notification of Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment
Procedure to apply
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions please follow the procedure given below to Apply Offline:
- Log on to Tamilnadu Postal Circle Careers Page www.tamilandupost.nic.in
- Candidates those who are eligible for the posts are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility criteria.
- Now, Download the Application Form through the link provided below.
- Fill in necessary details asked in the Tamil Nadu Post Office MTSApplication form.
- Enclose essential copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, Post the Application form to the respective address.
- Begin date for Submission of Application 07th November 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application 29th November 2019
- Final List of Permit Candidates for Examination 10th December 2019
Apply mode: Online