TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 has announced for 2900 Field Assistant (Trainee) Posts. Want to apply for it? Here find here all range of details below.
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 2900 Field Assistant (Trainee) Posts:
Role Name: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
All about Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Range of Vacancies: 2900
Company Location: Tamilnadu
Range of vacancies
Field Assistant (Trainee)
ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme
i. Knowledge in Tamil:- Candidates should possess an adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil, on the date of this notification as per (Per.) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.42 (Secretariat Branch) Dated 28.11.2020.
For this purpose, a person shall be deemed to possess an adequate knowledge of Tamil, if:-
(i) in the case of a post for which Educational Qualification is the Minimum General Educational Qualification and above, he/she should have passed the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Public Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages, or studied the High School course in Tamil Medium and passed the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Public Examination or its equivalent Examination in Tamil Medium;
(ii) in the case of post for which the educational qualification prescribed is below S.S.L.C., he has studied in Tamil Medium or passed Tamil as one of the languages in those standards or in any higher standards upto the level mentioned in Explanation (i) above.
Age limit details are
SC,SC(A), ST and Destitute Widows of all castes
‘ Others’ [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCMs]
Field Assistant (Trainee)
Level 2 of workmen pay matrix (i.e., Rs. 18,800 – 59,900/-)
Interview process are
TANGEDCO may follow the following process to select the candidates.
(i) Applying for the post through online and attending the Physical Test and Written Examination is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
(ii) All candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange, those who have completed ITI apprenticeship training in TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO/ TNEB and open market upon their eligibility as per qualification, age and other criteria have to apply through ONLINE to appear in the Physical Test.
(iii) The details of Physical Test to be conducted is provided as Annexure- II
(iv) After Certificate verification and physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Certificate verification and Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type questions.
(v) After verification of the original certificates, physical test and written examination, the eligible candidates will be selected as per eligibility, merit of the marks in Competitive Written Examination and rule of reservation (respective turn in the Communal roster).)
a. Provided that, when a candidate earmarked in the communal roster against the vacancy reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Class Muslims or General Turn or in the case of priority or preferential Quota, found to be ineligible or not joined, such turn shall be filled from the respective category and in accordance to the merit of marks.
b. Provided also that, the candidates must have full eligibility and such candidates appointed shall be placed below all the candidates earmarked in the communal roster.
c. Provided also that, even thereafter if the vacancy remains unfilled due to nonavailability of candidates, the process stated under (v)a and (v)b above may be repeated until the vacancy is filled or until there is no availability of required eligible candidates or as decided by the Competent Authority at that point of time.
TANGEDCO Field Assistant (Trainee) Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
Fee details are
OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC
Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)
SC, SCA, ST
Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
Destitute widows and Differently abled persons
Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
i. Candidates have also to pay the GST/service charges as applicable to the bank.
ii. The Examination Fees will not be reimbursed to the Applicant on account of any reason.
iii. The TANGEDCO will not be liable for any failure in transaction at the time of payment of fees.
1. The candidates can make payments through Bank Chalan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
2. For mode of payment through chalan, the candidates have to select either Canara Bank or Indian Bank or Indian Overseas Bank.
3. Click “Download Challan” option. System will generate the payment challan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or Canara bank as the case may be, to make the payment.
4. Collect the Candidate and TANGEDCO copy of the fee payment challan from the bank branch. Please check that Bank reference No, TANGEDCO acknowledgement number, Bank Branch code, and Deposit Date have been noted in the challan and is properly signed by the branch authorities. TANGEDCO copy need not be uploaded or submitted to TANGEDCO, but to be kept safe and to be produced when required.
Note: Payment of fees in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc, will not be accepted and the fee will not ordinarily refunded.
How to apply
1) Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
2) The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
3) The candidate must keep ready the details of Marks, Percentage/CGPA, Certificate Numbers, Year of Passing, Board/Institution details etc., in their hands before applying through online.
4) Before applying, the candidates should have the following items to be ready in CD or DVD or Pen drive as per the convenience of the candidates.
i) Scanned image of their photograph, signature and Thumb impression in jpeg format only with prescribed file size, resolution etc. The procedure for taking photograph, signature and Thumb impression are given with full details in the Guidelines to the candidates.
ii) Scanned copy of Community Certificate of the candidates belonging to BCO, BCM, MBC/DC, SC, SCA, ST (Not applicable to OC candidates) in PDF format only.
iii) Scanned copy of ITI NTC Certificate, Priority certificates, etc., of the candidates (whichever is applicable) in PDF format only.
iv) Scanned copy of the certificate for Differently abled (if applicable) in PDF format only
Begin dates are: 23.04.2020
Last date for Submission of Application
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees
Date of Examination
The Online Application can be filled upto 23.04.2020 till 23.59 Hrs. after which the link will be disabled
Apply mode: Online