The Tamil Nadu Collector Office has announced the recruitment for the various roles for about vacancies. The recruiters have given the notification that is mentioned in the official website where the complete process has been provided. The interested candidate can check out the recruiting process and can apply for the job post. It is clearly given the job position and also the vacancy to the roles which can help the candidates to apply for the post. Each and every specific detail is mentioned in the official website that makes the candidate understand the notification.
The candidates can check out the official notification about the job post on the website. Make sure to check out the experience notification of the job and apply properly to make the complete process for the exam. It was completely provided due to which the various aspects are provided in the notifications. Each thing has to be verified and the new system of applying to the exams are completely provided on the vacancies in the official notification of the recruiters in the website.
The complete details of the post
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Collector Office
Category: Tamil Nadu Government Job
- Senior Counsellor (Female)
- Case Worker (Female)
- Security Guard (Male / Female)
- Multi Purpose Helper (Female)
Job vacancies:Various vacanceis
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
The candidates have to verify these instructions before applying to the job post and get it done with the requirement. They must follow the original source that is given in the site and create their own registration process to apply for the exam.
Referring Link : Link: https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s313f3cf8c531952d72e5847c4183e6910/uploads/2022/11/2022111492.pdf
How to apply for the exam?
1. First thing, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Collector Office https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/ with the stable internet connection
2. Then find out the official notification of the job post in the website and click on it to read out the complete terms and conditions.
3. Then start the complete registration process for the exam and then make the registration process.
4. Click on the registration option and start to fill out the details that are asked.
5. Most importantly, check out the eligibility criteria and follow the complete process for applying to the exams.
6. Then, the candidate has to provide all the required documents to fill out the results completely.
7. After completing all these procedures make sure to get the opportunity of accessing the things on various forms to ensure the application completely.
What are the eligibility criteria?
If you ask about the eligibility criteria the candidate has to refer to the official notification that is provided in the official website.
The candidate must have completed a certificate from the recognized School, Diploma, College or some university.
They have to provide the required certificate and refer to the complete notification as well.
2. Age Limit: The candidate must be above 18 years old and the limit for applying to the exams would be 30 years.
3. Selection Process:
- Senior Counsellor – Rs.20,000/- pm
- Case Worker – Rs.15,000/- pm
- Security Guard – Rs.10,000/- pm
- Multi Purpose Helper – Rs.6,400/- pm
Dates to Apply
Last Date: 25.11.2022
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the above given job details and the source of the post was completely taken from the below mentioned reference site link. Also, the post details are completely for a good intention and we’re not a consultancy nor a payment Job seeker.
Apply mode: Online