Women Child Development Department (WCD) has invited online applications for the anganwadi recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper in Gadag, Dakshina Kannada, Chikkamagaluru, Bidar & Hassan Districts. The last date for submission of online application is 30.01.2021, 05.02.2021, 06.02.2021 & 08.02.2021. WCD Karnataka Anganwadi recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. There are 600 vacancies are allotted for this WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment. Who wants to get jobs in Karnataka can use this chance.
1. Department name – Women Child Development Department (WCD)
2. Job category – Central Govt. Jobs
3. Name of the post – Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper
4. Total No of vacancies – 600
5. Apply mode – Online
6. Job Location – Gadag, Dakshina Kannada, Chikkamagaluru, Bidar & Hassan [Karnataka]
• 08th Standard/ 10th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution/ not pursuing graduation.
• Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
• Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
• Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
They select the candidates based on their qualification. They make many stages for the selection process. There are mentioned below
1. Written exam
2. Personal Interview
3. Document Verification
How to Apply for these post
Step 1: Eligible candidates can easily apply for this exam by anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. website. And the last date to apply for this exam is 18.01.2021. Furthermore, the candidates must understand and check the eligible criteria for this exam.
Step 2: We download the official notification of them. Read all details mentioned in the notification. If we are eligible and fully fill the needed qualifications, then we can apply for these posts.
Step 3: After understanding the notification. Then we download the official notification form. And fill in the clear and perfect details in the form.
Step 4: After filling in the details we then click the submission button. And we need to take the required hard copies
Step 5: Finally we sent the application through the online. It easily reaches the administration.
Salary is calculated based on your posts
Minimum salary is Rs.15,000/-
Maximum salary is Rs.1,00,000/-
The interview is taken for only selected candidates by the higher official department. Document verification is also required for this application. Candidates must have qualified all levels of selection procedure to get these jobs in the Department. They mostly require a self-attested matriculation certificate, secondary certificate and graduation certificate etc.
Applying Mode: online